This talk was presented at the 2016 NWGIS User Group Conference in Salem, Oregon. It highlights how Esri's Collector app can easily work with RTK equipment like the Eos Arrow 200 and Arrow Gold.
- Anatum Named A Top 25 Field Service Provider in 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About GPS for Switching to Mobile GIS
- Four Satellite Constellations for Arrow 100
- Are Rentals a Better Deal Than Buying?
- DIY Antenna Clip for iSXBlue and Arrows
- DIY External Tablet Battery Mount for Range Pole
- Galileo Satellite Constellation
- Anatum's Expertise Displayed in ESRI Newsletter
- Bad Elf GPS Interface App Tutorial
- Real-time Centimeter Accuracy and Esri's Collector App
Posted by Matt on 10/27/2016 to Conference Presentations
Posted by Matt on 6/8/2016 to Conference Presentations
This talk was presented at the 2016 Energy, Utility, & Environment Conference in San Diego. It highlights our experience using tablets to speed up raptor nest surveys from helicopters.