This talk was presented at the 2016 NWGIS User Group Conference in Salem, Oregon. It highlights how Esri's Collector app can easily work with RTK equipment like the Eos Arrow 200 and Arrow Gold.
- The Value of Mobile GIS and the Power of Cloud Computing in Natural Resource Management
- Android Eos Tools Pro Interface for Arrow Tutorial Video
- Fast Field Work: Collector for ArcGIS and High Accuracy GPS
- Criterion RD 1000 Basal Area Factor-Scope and Dendrometer Explained
- Anatum Named A Top 25 Field Service Provider in 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About GPS for Switching to Mobile GIS
- Matt and Esri Co-teach Collector Workshops
- CSU Monterey Bay Tackles High-Accuracy RTK and Elevations with Collector
- Adding GNSS Metadata Fields for Esri Collector
- Are You Taking Full Advantage of Your Esri Software?
Posted by Matt on 10/27/2016 to Conference Presentations
Posted by Matt on 6/8/2016 to Conference Presentations
This talk was presented at the 2016 Energy, Utility, & Environment Conference in San Diego. It highlights our experience using tablets to speed up raptor nest surveys from helicopters.