- The Value of Mobile GIS and the Power of Cloud Computing in Natural Resource Management
- Android Eos Tools Pro Interface for Arrow Tutorial Video
- Fast Field Work: Collector for ArcGIS and High Accuracy GPS
- Criterion RD 1000 Basal Area Factor-Scope and Dendrometer Explained
- Anatum Named A Top 25 Field Service Provider in 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About GPS for Switching to Mobile GIS
- Matt and Esri Co-teach Collector Workshops
- CSU Monterey Bay Tackles High-Accuracy RTK and Elevations with Collector
- Adding GNSS Metadata Fields for Esri Collector
- Are You Taking Full Advantage of Your Esri Software?
Posted by Matt on 1/22/2018 to Product News
Posted by AFS on 3/31/2017 to Product News
The submeter Arrow 100 GNSS has the ability to track and use all four available constellations simultaneously! No upgrade cost required!
Posted by AFS on 3/1/2016 to Product News
At Anatum Field Solutions, our group prides itself on being both agnostic to equipment manufacturers and using this equipment in the field. We don’t do as much field work as we did working as biologists and environmental consultants before we started this company, but we still do a lot of field testing of equipment both independently and with our clients around the United States.
Posted by AFS on 6/4/2014 to Product News