- The Value of Mobile GIS and the Power of Cloud Computing in Natural Resource Management
- Android Eos Tools Pro Interface for Arrow Tutorial Video
- Fast Field Work: Collector for ArcGIS and High Accuracy GPS
- Criterion RD 1000 Basal Area Factor-Scope and Dendrometer Explained
- Anatum Named A Top 25 Field Service Provider in 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About GPS for Switching to Mobile GIS
- Matt and Esri Co-teach Collector Workshops
- CSU Monterey Bay Tackles High-Accuracy RTK and Elevations with Collector
- Adding GNSS Metadata Fields for Esri Collector
- Are You Taking Full Advantage of Your Esri Software?
Posted by Matt on 4/13/2018 to Tutorial Videos
Posted by Tyler on 4/2/2018 to Tutorial Videos
Tutorial video on the Criterion RD 1000 as explained by our former President Jon Aschenbach.
Laser Technology’s Criterion RD 1000 is the first electronic BAF-scope and dendrometer that is capable of visually determining if trees fall in or out of a given plot as related to a specified Basal Area Factor (BAF). It also internally computes the limiting distance for questionable, borderline trees and determines if they are in or out of the plot. It measures the diameter of a tree at any given height and provides the ability to determine the height at which a specific diameter occurs. This video demonstrates how to timber cruise and determine if trees are in or out of a sample plot and how to measure a diameter of a tree.
Posted by Matt on 1/18/2017 to Tutorial Videos
While we still recommend holding external antennas with either the GPS Hat, GPS Vest or a range pole for the best results with submeter GPS/GNSS receivers, we recognize that the GPS Hat isn’t the most stylish article of clothing in your closet. This video shows how to DIY your own clip attachment for the external antenna used by the Arrow and SXBlue receiver product lines.
Posted by Matt on 1/17/2017 to Tutorial Videos
Short video on how to create a custom battery pack holder for your iPad to attach to a range pole.
Posted by AFS on 11/8/2016 to Tutorial Videos
Quick tutorial video for the Bad Elf GPS ios app for phone or tablet.
Posted by AFS on 7/13/2016 to Knowledge Base
This tutorial video walks through the steps for creating a RTK Correction Profile (NAD83 - 2011) for Esri's Collector app on iOS platforms.
Posted by AFS on 7/6/2016 to Tutorial Videos
This tutorial video walks through the steps for creating a WAAS correction profile for submeter GPS for Esri's Collector app on iOS platforms. Update: Collector now includes the "Default" profile for submeter work with WAAS; however you can still manually set it if you prefer.
Posted by AFS on 7/1/2016 to Tutorial Videos
This tutorial video walks through the steps for creating connecting an external Bluetooth GPS/GNSS receiver to Esri's Collector app on iOS platforms.
Posted by AFS on 5/3/2016 to Knowledge Base
Video tutorial for setting up RTK corrections with the Arrow 200 and Arrow Gold for iOS.
Posted by AFS on 2/16/2016 to Tutorial Videos
Tutorial video for the Geneq iSXBlue II GNSS receiver on iOS.