As an agnostic reseller and rental company of GPS equipment for use with Mobile GIS workflows, it is important that we know how the market performs. There are a multiple Bluetooth-capable GPS and GNSS receivers on the market now and we tested and compared them in real-world settings on our GPS Test Course. These field tests compared the accuracy and precision of Bluetooth submeter-rated GNSS receivers under conditions that ranged from open-sky to heavy canopy cover.
- The Value of Mobile GIS and the Power of Cloud Computing in Natural Resource Management
- Android Eos Tools Pro Interface for Arrow Tutorial Video
- Fast Field Work: Collector for ArcGIS and High Accuracy GPS
- Criterion RD 1000 Basal Area Factor-Scope and Dendrometer Explained
- Anatum Named A Top 25 Field Service Provider in 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About GPS for Switching to Mobile GIS
- Matt and Esri Co-teach Collector Workshops
- CSU Monterey Bay Tackles High-Accuracy RTK and Elevations with Collector
- Adding GNSS Metadata Fields for Esri Collector
- Are You Taking Full Advantage of Your Esri Software?
Posted by Matt on 2/18/2016 to Knowledge Base