- The Value of Mobile GIS and the Power of Cloud Computing in Natural Resource Management
- Android Eos Tools Pro Interface for Arrow Tutorial Video
- Fast Field Work: Collector for ArcGIS and High Accuracy GPS
- Criterion RD 1000 Basal Area Factor-Scope and Dendrometer Explained
- Anatum Named A Top 25 Field Service Provider in 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About GPS for Switching to Mobile GIS
- Matt and Esri Co-teach Collector Workshops
- CSU Monterey Bay Tackles High-Accuracy RTK and Elevations with Collector
- Adding GNSS Metadata Fields for Esri Collector
- Are You Taking Full Advantage of Your Esri Software?
Posted by Matt on 4/13/2018 to Tutorial Videos
Posted by Matt on 4/9/2018 to Knowledge Base
Sulphur Springs Valley Electric Coop transitions to Moblie GIS with iPads, Arrow Gold RTK receivers, and Esri Collector for ArcGIS to update the location accuracy of more than 34,000 assets in less than two months time! Learn more about how the accomplished this feat.
Posted by Tyler on 4/2/2018 to Tutorial Videos
Tutorial video on the Criterion RD 1000 as explained by our former President Jon Aschenbach.
Laser Technology’s Criterion RD 1000 is the first electronic BAF-scope and dendrometer that is capable of visually determining if trees fall in or out of a given plot as related to a specified Basal Area Factor (BAF). It also internally computes the limiting distance for questionable, borderline trees and determines if they are in or out of the plot. It measures the diameter of a tree at any given height and provides the ability to determine the height at which a specific diameter occurs. This video demonstrates how to timber cruise and determine if trees are in or out of a sample plot and how to measure a diameter of a tree.